Friday, March 13, 2009

Yes you read that right.

So if you have ever read the description of my blog it used to read "My name is Courtney and I am 29 years old" I am no longer 29. As of today March 13th I am 30. I Had to change the wording in my blog. 30 is treating me great so far. It all started with my mom and dad surprising me at school yesterday with Cupcakes. It was so funny. I was sitting in my friend's room where we always eat lunch and I was talking which I do quite frequently at lunch. I was facing the other direction and everyone was looking at someone behind me. I remember saying is it someone here for me because yes the kiddos do know where I eat lunch. I turned around to see who it was and it was my Mom and Dad standing there with cupcakes. It was such a fun surprise. They spent the night and we went to lunch today after parent teacher conferences. Then we went to the A t & t store to get new phones. If you want to know about my new phone comment and maybe I will blog about it. I am officially on spring break which is amazing. I am going to work on my National Board certification and get finished. Nothing really new in the hippy world. I still am looking forward to having the other one done. Then watch out world. Just thought you guys might be interested to know I have joined the 30 club. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I have two things to say:
First of all, I can't believe you have been blogging all this time, and I didn't even know!! I was using my famly's computer, and happened to glance at the favorites list and I saw one that said "Courtney's blog." I thought, "Is that Courtney our cousin??" So I clicked on it, and here you are!!!! Surprise!
Secondly, I think it's pretty wierd that the day I happened to come across your blog just happens to be your birthday! Must be a God-thing, and I'm glad because now I get to wish you a happy birthday. Here goes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COURT!!!
Okay, I guess that's all I have to say for now. lol! ttyl!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a very Happy Hippy Birthday! or maybe a hippy happy birthday......