So I learned yesterday that more people follow my blog than I ever imagined. If you are a faithful reader thanks for reading. If you are new I hope you enjoy and welcome.
Hip Replacement News
Tomorrow is officially 3 months after surgery. You know what that means. It is the official day when I can throw my hip precautions out the window. Don't get me wrong I still have to be careful but supposedly according to the doctor 3 months is the magic healing time. I kind of feel like Digital TV transition. I am transitioning to a new phase in my life. Don't worry I am not going crazy but yes I might bend over a little farther or not stress as much when I accidently cross the midline. In other health news I went to see Dr. J yesterday and I had some fluid build up in my legs. She said perhaps caused by recently having surgery or from medication. Anyway she told me to stop taking celebrex and wait a week. Then if I needed some anti inflammatory to go back to naprosyn. I made her go through those instructions twice because yes for 10 years of my life I have taken an anti-inflammatory 2 times a day. I feel good today. She basically told me besides one bad hip the rest of my joints looked really good. Crazy huh?
Other News
Nothing really exciting just going to school with the kiddos. I love them and this semester we are getting ready for our big end of course exam. My goal is for a 100% pass rate. Last year my pass rate was 80% and I want more. I am currently finishing my national board certification. Like 67% of those who attempt I am taking a second year. I didn't certify by 15 points. Oh well it is a growing process and next year I will actually be in good shape to walk across the stage in the certification ceremony. Spring break and my 30th birthday are coming soon.
I hope you are having a great week. Welcome if you are new and thanks for reading if you are a faithful. Feel free to comment. (Hint:Comments make blog writers happy and more motivated to update.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on your 3 month anniversary. You are an inspiration to me and other "hippies" out there. I hope you can come home for your bday so the lunch bunch can celebrate!!!!
Sorry, I tried to correct the spelling of my name before it was published but it was too late.
Post a Comment