Ok so not a lot is going on with my hip. I don't think I can honestly describe to anyone who has not had hip trouble how much better it feels and I feel in general. It was totally worth the 3 days in the hospital, one being the sickest day of my life, 6 weeks of recovery, using a walker and wondering if I was ever going to walk again, and the scar down my right side, not being able to sleep on my side without a pillow between my legs, adapting to life without bending down for 3 months. If you have hip trouble and are contemplating hip replacement. Go for it. It is going to be real real real rough for several weeks but it is totally worth it and I can't wait until June 2nd until I get to have the other one done. Life is going to be so good.
Ok on other notes, I told my kiddos in 6th hour a story about how one of the teachers I observed in college always had High Five Friday. So last Friday we were High Fiving all over the place, Only after we learned lots and lots of math. Today we were in class and were talking about something and one of the kiddos said "I am looking forward to high five Friday." It amazes me sometimes how excited High schoolers get about little things. I love my kiddos. So sad for me that I am going to be at a conference this friday and have to miss out.
I hope things are going well in your world. Hip replacement world is great. Next week I get to go see Dr. James who kicked off this whole adventure and tell her she was so right to convince me to have this done. I am so active any more I just don't have a lot of time to update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment