So did you notice a theme in the last 3 posts. First we had a visit from Santa, then from Mickey and now that's right I am back to work. So for you guys out there who have been waiting on an update here it is. My mom and I toasted in the new year with grape juice and by playing cards. It was good. Then I spent the rest of the week dreading the return to work. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I went back last monday January 5th and it was great. We didn't have kids there and my friends at school are so glad to have me back. I am really glad to be back and I love my co-workers and kiddos more than ever before. The kiddos have been really great. They all were so glad to see me. So I will update but not as much as before. Keep checking. My next hip appointment is on Jan 21st. I will try to update you after that. So we will close this post with some of the fun comments my kids have made since I have been back.
"Miss McClain, now you can ride those scooters at walmart"
Kiddo-"Miss McClain, did you keep the bone they sawed off?"
Me-"No I sent it off for research purposes"
Kiddo-"Oh I would have keep it to show all my friends and bring to school."
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I WILL UPDATED SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment