Thursday, December 4, 2008
Your kidding me right?
Ok so the first day of therapy I was feeling like a champ because I made it through without to many issues. On day 2 we stepped it up. We continued on the exercises then we added standing hip abductions, standing hip hikes, standing leg raises. I thought to myself are you kidding me you want me to do that. It wasn't so bad and I did them today because my PTA only comes 3 days a week. I must say I am getting quite good. I also am working on walking correctly. I haven't walked correctly in about 2 years so we are working on that. It was confusing at first but I think I made the breakthrough on that one tonight. So tomorrow Lisa returns and we will see what the day has in store. It should be fun, we will see what she wants me to do this time. I'll update soon. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment