So as I have mentioned before I have the greatest co-workers on earth. Ok well maybe my opinion is a little biased but let me tell you what the lastest from the fine folks at Moore High. My friend Nancy made a carrot cake because apparently while we were at the hospital we discussed carrot cake when she came to visit. She called and asked if she could bring friends. What kind of question is that of course you can bring carrot cake and friends to see me. So they came yesterday after school. Seems pretty uneventful right but that so was not the case. As they pulled up my Dad said Nancy's here and Santa is here. That is right my good friend Kortni came dressed as Santa. Kortni is one of the kind and she could pull off the Santa thing pretty well. One of the neighborhood kids saw her get out of the car and almost had a heartattack. He shouted "HI SANTA". She said she was caught off guard and she just waved and said hi. I am sure that kid has great stories to tell on the playground today. She stayed dressed in full Santa attire the whole time she was here. She then was headed to Wal-mart where they announced shoppers we have a very special guest shopping with us today. Santa is in Aisle 4. She was immediately attacked by tons of kids. Did I mention she is one of a kind? So you may have few questions in your mind. One might be does she own a santa suit? The answer is yes it is her very own and she has owned it for years. Another might be is this typical behavior for Kortni? Again yes. Now if anyone else had done it I might be surprised but like I said Kortni can pull it off. Feel free to comment with other questions. On a side note I also learned yesterday that most Native American men don't go bald. Have you ever seen a bald Native American?
I hope this story brought a smile to your face and have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I came back upstairs today after walking my kids to the bus and there was a Santa costume on my chair. I just stood there and looked at it. And kept looking at it. We figured out it was in the wrong room. I thought maybe you dropped one off for me.
Post a Comment