Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Milestone in Recovery

Physical Therapy is going good but yesterday after being in the house for 4 straight days my mom and I decided to venture out. Yes that is right we ventured out of the house. We weren't sure how that was going to since we hadn't been out since monday when I got my staples removed and my dad was here then. So we put our shoes on and headed out. It worked. We went to Walgreens, Panda Express, and Sonic. It was so good to see the outside world. My mom laughed at me because I was so excited to see everything. I am currently according to the home health agency who does my PT classified as Homebound. That's right I am homebound. Oh well we made it out which is a big step. The next big step to accomplish is going into a restaurant rather than just a drive thru. Have a great day and I will update again soon.

No comments: