Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I'm Back
I guess if you check my blog frequently you have noticed I have not been here. Well I have been busy shopping, shopping, shopping. I went to Vinita for a week with my mom and then we came back. Yesterday I had my post op follow up appointment. I love my orthopedic surgeon more each day. Yesterday he told me my hips looked perfect. I have to follow precautions(don't bend down, sleep with a pillow between your legs, and use a raised toilet seat) for 6 more weeks and go in for another appointment at that time. We talked for a little while longer and as we were leaving we were talking about Miracles. Dr. T said this is a miracle only God could perform. He is so great and I love him. I am supposed to start working up to walking a mile a day. I had my dad set up my tread mill. I will keep you updated on how that goes. Bave a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you, Court!!!
Post a Comment