Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update:

Ok so if you read my blog you are probably waiting for an update. I have been waiting for something really exciting to happen so I could write a story but nothing is really new and exciting. Recovery has been much easier with one good hip and one recovering hip and I think I am about 2 weeks ahead of where I was last time with recovery. Basically my days consist of waking up, breakfast, PT, lunch, cards with mom (we are having a skipbo, phase 10 and cribbage tournament), Dinner, TV and bed. If you have a specific question leave a comment and I will write about it. Otherwise read all the fun from last time and that is pretty much parallel to this journey. Have a great day my friends.

2 comments:

Anita said...

are you going to continue your blog after your recovery?

Anonymous said...

Who's winning the tournaments?

-Edie