Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rehab or Physical Therapy as I like to call it.

I hope you guys are doing well. I am getting stronger by the day and getting more used to my new hip every time I use it. Not only is my hip beginning to feel stronger but also I am beginning to get stronger physically. The past few days I have spent several hours up out of bed as opposed to short 30 minute times out of bed. I have started physical therapy and my mom is currently helping me. I am doing hip abduction, heel slides, hip rollouts, quad squeezes and buttock squeezes. They are fun. I am doing 15 reps 2x's a day.

My mom has decorated my house for Christmas. It is pretty fun. We are doing pretty well. I have had several visitors and tomorrow I get to go to the doctor and get my staples out. I hear you feel some better once the staples are removed. I hope so.

3 comments:

Craig-Jen said...

So glad you are doing better! Day by day!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! 15 reps, WOW that's really good for the first week at home!

Anonymous said...

IKEA here we come!!